Nugget coupler is designed for 1.25"~1.5" (32 mm to 38 mm) tube system. Aluminum-extruded construction makes it a tiny but sturdy rigging hardware. Sitting area is double level's countersunk for M10 or 3/8 hex bolt. Unique windows for safety wire access through. Hook strut of top opening section limits the open pace that offers assistance to rig, and two fitting bases let it become a multi-function coupler. TUV certified for single coupler and rated SWL 120 kg (264.5lbs).
TUV APPROVAL WITH SWL 120KGS.
1. Fabricated of 6061-T6 high tensile aluminum extrusion for greatest durability.
2. Captive on top of M10 threaded bolt to prevent wing nut from falling off in the air.
3. Solid T handle provides comfort grip and operation with bare hand.
4. Feasible for tube diameter 32-38 mm (1.25"-1.5").
5. Available in polished or black finish. 6. Double level' s counter sunk for M10 or 3/8" hex head bolt.
1-8 of 8